UP Scholarship 2021 (scholarship.up.nic.in) – Application Form, Dates, Eligibility, Status Check Online. Apply Online For Uttar Pradesh Pre & Post Matric Scholarship through official website i.e scholarship.up.nic.in. UP Fee Reimbursement Online System 2021 Check Status News. Submit UP Scholarship 2021-22 Fresh & Renewal Online Application Form. Check UP Scholarship Kab Shuru Hogi / Kab Tak Aayegi from this page.
UP Scholarship 2021-22 Extended Latest News – All the students are informed that officials extend the last date of Uttar Pradesh Scholarship i.e 25th October 2021.
UP Scholarship 2021 Application Form – scholarship.up.nic.in [Pre & Post Matric]
UP Scholarship 2021 is conducted by UP state. The Government of Uttar Pradesh initiated this scholarship for those underprivileged students who are domiciled in UP at both Pre-Matric and Post-Matric level. The official authority invites Online Application Form for Scholarship every year through official website. So, all the candidates who are looking forward to apply online for UP Sarkari Scholarship 2021. First all you need to read official notification and then check eligibility criteria and other details given on this page.
Overview of Uttar Pradesh Sarkari Scholarship 2021
|The government of Uttar Pradesh
|Pre And Post Matric Scholarship
|MODE OF PAYMENT AND APPLICATION FORM
|Photocopies of Class 10 & 12 certificates, Caste certificates, Aadhar card
Eligibility Criteria For UP Online Scholarship 2021-22
UP Pre-Matric Scholarship
- The candidates of standard 9 and 10 who belong from SC/ST can apply for this scholarship.
- The annual income of them should not exceed 1 lakhs.
UP Post-Matric Scholarship
- 11th & 12th candidates who belong from SC/ST/General may apply for the scholarship.
- The annual income should not be more than 2 lakhs for General category and for SC/ST, the annual income should not be higher than 2.5 lakhs.
Uttar Pradesh Post-Matric Scholarship (Other Than Intermediate)
- The students who have Graduation, Post-Graduation, PhD or higher level aspirants who belong from SC/ST/General may apply here.
- The annual income for General Category should not exceed 2 lakhs and 2.5 lakhs for SC/ST.
Uttar Pradesh Post-Matric Scholarship For Other State
- The students who are in 11th &12th standard or above and belong from SC/ST or General.
- For General Category, the annual income should be higher than 2 lakhs and for SC/ST, the annual income should not be more than 2.5 lakhs.
UP Pre-Matric Scholarship for Minorities
- The candidates of 9th and 10th students who belong to Minority groups can apply for the scholarship.
- The annual income should not be more than 1 lakhs.
UP Pre-Matric and Post-Matric Scholarships for OBC students
- The students of 9th and 10th students of OBC category and whose annual income is not more than 1 lakhs can apply for a Pre-matric Scholarship.
- The students of class 11 & 12 of OBC category and whose annual income is not more than 2 lakhs are eligible to apply for Post-Matric.
Pre-Matric and Post-Matric Scholarships for Minorities
- The aspirants of 9th and 10th who belong from Minorities and whose annual income is not more than 1 lakhs can apply for pragmatic.
- The aspirants of Graduation, Post-graduation, PhD and Higher level who belong from Minorities and whose annual income is not more than 2 lakhs are eligible to apply.
Family Income Criteria For scholarship.up.nic.in Application Form 2021
- OBC- Rs. 30,000
- SC/ST- Rs. 30,000
- Minority group- Rs. 1,00,000
- General Category- Rs. 19884 for Rural areas and Rs. 25,546 for Urban areas.
Courses For Which UP Scholarships Are Offered.
- 9th Class
- 10th Class
- 11th and 12th Class
- Degree course and Post-Graduation Course.
- Certificate Programs
- Diploma/Higher Studies Examination.
Steps For UP Scholarship 2021-22 Apply Online – Fresh & Renewal Registration Process
- The candidates are requested to visit the site of the UP Scholarship scholarship.up.nic.in.
- You will find a homepage of the UP scholarship site.
- Fill in the details by clicking the New Registration.
- Cross-check all your details and press the “Submit” button.
- Take a print out.
Documents Required For Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Form
- Highest Qualification Marksheet
- Caste certificate.
- Certificate of Family Income
- Domicile Certificate
- Aadhar card/PAN card.
- Bank Passbook
- Enrollment number
- ID proof of Student
- 2 Passport size photographs.
- Fee Receipt Number.
UP scholarship.up.nic.in 2020-21 Status Check – Pre & Post Matric UP Scholarship Application Status
All the students who applied for UP Scholarship can check UP Scholarship Status through scholarship.up.nic.in. Also you can check direct link to get UP Scholarship Application Status. The official authority will release up scholarship up nic in Status on the official website soon.
Uttar Pradesh Scholarship 2021 Helpline Numbers
Call on our toll-free number 18001805131 (Backward Class Welfare) and 18001805229 (Minority Welfare) for any kind of assistance.
|Application Form Link
|Scholarship Status Check Link