EPass Scholarship AP 2021-22 (epass.apcfss.in) – Application Form, Status, Last Date, Benefits. Apply Online For ePass Scholarship Andhra Pradesh before the last date. Know Your EPass Application Number AP and APEPass Bank Account Status. Get Details regarding epass scholarship money pending at district officer for sanction from the official website. Read complete details regarding AP ePass Scholarship 2021-22 Online Registration, Eligibility, Documents, etc from this page.
EPass Scholarship AP 2021-22 Application Form – epass.apcfss.in
AP Epass Scholarship 2021 – Electronic Application system and payment of providing scholarship is being provided for the Schedules Caste / Scheduled Tribe students for their higher education by the Andhra Pradesh government.
With the increase in the costs of education, it has become mandatory that every parent have to take loan to provide standard education for their child. Without a loan, a student cannot pursue his or her education. If you have in tenth standard and looking forward to get into a good college or university to continue your education, there are many scholarships being provided by the government.
Eligible students can take the benefit of Epass Scholarship AP and get their dream fulfilled by getting their application form filled. This application form is available online and you can download them and get it filled
Complete Information For EPass Scholarship Andhra Pradesh
It should be noted that students who do not belong to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, EBC, Tribals, etc will not be eligible for this scholarship. Also students who have availed other benefits or schemes will not be eligible for this scholarship.
To get more details about the scholarship, do check the below details that is mandatory
- Level of Study – It is applicable to all types of courses
- Nationality – Only Indian Nationalities are allowed for this scholarship
- Worth of Scholarship – The aim of the government is to provide scholarship to students to study abroad or any parts of India.
AP ePass Scholarship is Applicable For The Following Courses
Post Graduate courses that are more than 1 year and approved by the University or the Board
Professional Courses such as Engineering, Technology, Agriculture, Management, Business Finance, Computer Applications etc.
Technical courses and other professional courses which includes Masters, Phd, Post Doctorate research courses that are not covered in Group 1 courses.
How To Apply Online For Epass Scholarship AP 2021 – Application Process [Fresh & Renewal]
- You need to visit the website www.epass.apcfss.in for filling the application.
- On the left side of the webpage, choose the link on Epass Scholarship Andhra Pradesh.
- Read all the details about it and then download the EPass Scholarship Andhra Pradesh form.
- Then fill the form with required details as mentioned.
- Upload the documents that is required.
- Cross check the details filled and click on the “Submit” button.
- Finally take the print out of the form for keeping future.
How To Find Epass Scholarship Andhra Pradesh Application Number
Student need to follow the follow the steps to get the Epass Application Number.
- First choose the Academic Year
- Then Enter the SSC Exam Number given
- Choose the year of passing of exam
- Choose the SSC Type Pass
- Then enter the date of birth and place of birth
- Click on the Search button to get the number
Steps For Checking EPass Scholarship Application Status Online
Following guidelines are to be followed for knowing the status of the application for EPass Scholarship Andhra Pradesh.
- First enter the Application Number
- Then Academic year is to be selected
- Next your SSC number is to be entered
- Select the Year of Pass
- Select the Pass Type of SSC
- Enter Your Date of Birth I
- Finally hit the button “Get Status”
Reasons For AP ePass Scholarship Application For Get Rejected
Below are some of the reasons for getting application form rejected. Candidates need to login using their ID and password to find out the reason for rejection.
- If the candidate is not a bonafide student.
- Proper caste and income certificate is not disclosed.
- During verification time, the student is not physically not present.
- Scholarship is being applied for similar level courses.
- Income and case details are not disclosed
- Wrong course details and year is mentioned Incorrect
- Hard copy of the application form is not mentioned.
The scheme has been useful for many poor and talented students who have taken this opportunity to create a career for themselves and it has been a great initiative by the Andhra Pradesh government.
|Application Form Link