Bihar Scholarship 2021 (scholarships.gov.in) – Online Apply Last Date, Eligibility, Application Status. Apply Online For Various Post & Pre Matric Bihar Scholarship 2021-22 through the Online Mode. The official authority invites a huge number of students to apply online for different-different scholarships available for SC, ST, OBC, BC, General Category 10th 12th Graduation Students. All the interested students can read notification and eligibility criteria for Bihar Post & Pre Matric Scholarship from the official website. Read complete details regarding Bihar Scholarship Portal 2021 (scholarships.gov.in) from this page.
Bihar Scholarship 2021 Online Application Form – scholarships.gov.in
Bihar state of India provides many different scholarship for welfare of the students. All the scholarships are implemented by the Chief Minister of Bihar state to implement good education system and to provide different types of incentives to all students. All students who are enrolling for the Bihar Scholarship 2021 must need to fill the BSEB Online Application Form 2021 according to the new term and conditions. Bihar Scholarship 2021 which helps the student to complete the education without any financial burden. The most important before filling out the form student should be eligible for the scholarship.
Bihar Scholarship Form 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Every year, many students have filled this application form to get some money for their benefit or to get admission in a recognized university. After qualifying the Scholarship exam, students will get some money that will be useful for their future. The following is the eligibility criteria which student should pass to get scholarship.
- Applicant should belong to the backward cast like SC or ST or OBC.
- Applicant must be the resident of Bihar State only.
- Applicant should study from any recognized institute in the Bihar State only.
- Applicant should not apply for any other scholarship form in the Bihar State.
- Applicant’s family Income should not more than Rs. 1 Lakh.
- Save the PDF file for the future use at the end.
Complete List of Bihar Scholarships 2021
As Bihar government provides many scholarship to the students for the welfare of their future. The following list of scholarships are available in Bihar state:-
- Post Matric scholarship for BC-EBC
- ST and SC Post Matric Scholarship
- Chief Minister Kanya Utthan Yojna (Graduation)
- Chief Minister Kanya Intermediate
- Mukhyamantri Medha Vriti Yojna (Madhyamika +2)
- Mukhyamantri Balak/Balika Protsahan Yojna
- Other Backward Classes Pre-Matric (Scholarship) Scheme
- Other Backward Classes Post-Graduation Scholarship Scheme
- Professional scholarship
- Pre-Exam Training Center
- Examination fee reimbursement
- Chief Minister’s extremely backward class meritorious scheme
- Chief Minister Backward Class Meritocracy Scheme.
Steps To Submit Bihar Scholarship 2021-22 Online Application Form
- Go to the official website that is scholarships.gov.in.
- Then go to the section “State Schemes”.
- After that click on “New Registration” link.
- Enter all details which are essential like Name, Date of Birth, E-mail ID, Mobile number.
- Before going forward you will need to note down student application number and then proceed to continue.
- You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Use this OTP number and change the password first.
- Now you will need to read all instructions carefully before applying scholarship scheme.
- Upload the all scanned copies of required educational and other documents.
- Never forget to check for corrections.
- At last now submit the application form.
- Do not forget to take one copy of printout of final submitted page.
How To Check Application Status Online For Bihar Scholarship
The following are the steps to check the status of your application.
- Click on the link given here.
- Then go to the home page here you will need to select the state schemes.
- From the state you will need to select “Bihar”
- Then click on search.
- Then you can see the status of the application whether it is approved or not.